Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ode to Summer

Auntie D. (my sister) came over early to get some play time in before she and I went out for the evening. We got some play time in the sprinkler - Munchkin's first outdoor water experience this summer! I think it will only be a matter of time before I get him a pool.

Here he is with Auntie D.

While I was out tonight with Auntie D., Munchkin played outside with Hubby. You can see they had good times with the wagon and if you look closely you can see some sidewalk chalk art on our patio!
Don't you just love how green the grass is! Munchkin just LOVES being outside. He'd probably live out there if we let him. I'm hoping to actually get a tan this year because I'll be outside with him so much. He is already starting to get a little bit of a farmer's tan.

Tonight I had lots of fun with my sister buying fabric for new curtains for our dining room and kitchen. We also looked at paint colors for both rooms. I may post a picture of some "teasers" in the next couple of days so you can get an idea of what the rooms will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment