Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak at the changes being made in our kitchen and dining room. Once the rooms are completely put back together, I'll post better pictures.

Kitchen sneak peak.

Dining room sneak peak.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Munchkin and I headed up to my sister's today to help her get ready for an expo that will be in town tomorrow and Saturday. She will be having a booth for her Thirty-One items. I will be working with/for her both days so my mom is coming to watch Munchkin.
Even though I'll be super busy and won't be getting home until late tomorrow, I do plan on posting. I hope to get it ready tonight so I can put it up on my blog first thing. I am one that does not do well staying up late, otherwise I would just post after I get home tomorrow night.
I'll do my best to post on Saturday to let you know how the expo went.

1 comment:

  1. Loving them both...hoping the valance worked!! Looks good against the paint. Can't wait to see the final result! Thanks for your help today!! XO

    ReplyDelete