Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday

Today is my birthday! And what a wonderful day it was.

This morning before Hubby went to work we had some family play time after Munchkin woke up. This morning Munchkin played while I got work done in the kitchen.

After lunch we both took a nap and then spent the rest of the afternoon outside. We were still outside when Hubby got home from work. Then, the three of us went out to dinner and stopped by Sheridan's for some frozen custard.

Tonight we had more play time and Hubby did some measuring in our dining room and kitchen. We are hopefully going to be doing some painting this weekend and I'm buying fabric for some curtains. My sister agreed to make me new curtains for my birthday. I am meeting her tomorrow night to have some sister bonding! We haven't had a lot of that since Munchkin was born. Just me and sissie are going out to dinner and then she is going to help me pick out a color to paint our kitchen.

We didn't do any painting when we moved into our house for a couple of reasons: when we moved in we didn't know what we wanted because it was our first house, and I was finishing my Master's degree when we moved in so I didn't have time to pick out paint colors.

I'll hopefully post before and after pictures once painting is done.

Thank you to everyone who mailed me cards, called, emailed and texted me birthday wishes. I am so blessed to have each of you in my life. It has been an absolutely wonderful day.

1 comment: